AQUIRED- Coastal Family Entertaining
House Sold - Seaford VIC
Auction Location: At premises.
Offering spacious living this home is sure to impress with contemporary coastal home features, light filled design with high ceilings and generous proportions throughout. The adjoining second living area flows onto a sun-drenched courtyard gorgeous outdoor entertaining. A perfect oasis to relax after a day at the beach. There are three generously sized bedrooms including the master with a walk-in-robe and en-suite. Separate Studio/Ganny Flat at rear.
• Spacious design filled with natural light
• Master suite with WIR & en-suite
• Three bedrooms with BIR and separate study
• 2 x Split system heating/cooling
• Coonara Wood Fire
• Gas heater
• Outdoor Kitchen with pizza oven
• Private access to Wetlands Walking Trail
Nestled in a quiet, no-through road, only 300m to Seaford North Primary School, 350m to local Cafes and restaurants only 3 min drive to Train Station and Seaford Village.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 597 m²
- Floor Area is 210 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes