This spacious family home delights
House - Frankston VIC
Auction Location: At premises.
37 Summit Road, Frankston
Situated in the sought-after Frankston High School zone, this well-maintained 4-bedroom two-storey family home hosts an outdoor inground pool and double garage.
A master bedroom with ensuite also flows through to an expansive balcony on the second floor.
Three bathrooms, two living areas and a study nook upstairs provide additional space to cater to the lifestyle of the modern family.
The original kitchen and dining areas overlook the private backyard, with a further separate meals area situated to the right of the kitchen.
Evaporate cooling, gas heating and cooking options, an additional backyard storage shed and easy to maintain front and back gardens are fantastic features of this brick and weatherboard family-friendly home.
This is an enticing property in close proximity to local amenities including schools, shops, hospitals and public transport – a rare find this festive season.
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large block size of 718 m2
• Master bedroom with ensuite and balcony entrance
• 2 large open spaces for family indoor entertainment
• Sun room and study overlooking the pool area
• Only minutes away to Frankston High School, Overport Primary School, Frankston Private Hospital, parks, shops and public transport
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 718.00 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Evaporative Cooling
- Road Map
- Street View